Monday, February 27, 2012

A Cute New Little Box!


I found this cute box tutorial made by Jill Hilliard a while back, and I've been waiting to make it! It uses the Petite Pocket Big Shot XL die (which I love!). On its own, the Petite Pocket is a great die cut for a gift card. But, I loved the idea of making it into a box! I just wondered how large it would be, and what would fit inside it.

So I tried it out with some Basic Black Card Stock, and then decided to add some St. Patrick's Day cheer to it! I especially love how the Silver Glimmer Scallop Circle gives it that POP! And I used some 'leftover' hearts from a card I made using the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit.

And after putting it all together, I put about seven Hershey's kisses in it. I also could fit a two-Kit Kat pack into it - the two bars in a wrapper (fun-size?) ones! The box is a fun little cute size!




I think it will make a cute set with the card I showed you yesterday. And I guess I'll be saving it for a special St. Patty's gift for someone :)


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie



No comments: