Thursday, July 15, 2010

Simply Elegant Style


I got together with some of my awesome stampin' demonstrator friends today and worked on cards and projects. This was one of the cards that I made. I kept the colors very simple with Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip (makes me want some ice cream or a cookie, or both...). And, I actually used the Early Espresso Satin Ribbon - I'm really liking the intensity of the espresso color! I added a couple extras with the Vintage Wallpaper section through the middle and some self-adhesive pearls on the centers of the flowers.

The flower is from the set Friends Are Flowers, and the Thank You is from the set Curly Cute. I borrowed the Curly Cute words, but you'll see it on a couple more of the cards I made - think I'll be adding that to my next order!!


Julie


5 comments:

Murtuza said...

Hey Julie,

This is extremely beautiful, I am just CASE it Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Zaheer
http://www.white-fence.blogspot.com

Shari Winterstein said...

Very elegant card. I like the way you used just a portion of the EF as a layer. Thanks for blessing my day.

Created by Kath said...

This will be CASEd.

Andrea said...

That card is stunning. Looks like lots of us will be caseing your beautiful card. What is it they say.... "Copying is the best form of flattery"!!!!

Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

Molly B said...

Beautiful. I love the simple elegance of it.
-Molly B