Monday, July 19, 2010

Friends Never Fade - oops!


This is a giftie notepad and pen I made for some of my stampin' buddies going to Convention. As I was working on them, and figuring out the papers and set, I realized I've been calling this set Friends are Flowers. But it's really called Friends Never Fade! I think I keep mixing it up because of the sentiment on the stamp I used on this!! Ooops!! Anyway, I also used the Greenhouse Gala papers to coordinate it all together.


And here'e the inside... I made it with little pockets inside. The notepad fits into the little pocket on the right, and the other one is empty for whatever! It velcro closes too!


I leave tomorrow for Convention and I hope to post a few times while I'm there. I'm super excited to go - I can't wait to see all my stampin' buddies and learn new stuff!


Julie

No comments: