Sunday, July 4, 2010

Because I Care


Happy Fourth of July! So maybe this isn't the most patriotic card for Fourth of July. I mostly brought a bunch of supplies to work on some swaps because we're out of town for the holiday. But I needed a break from the multiples of card swap stacks I'm working on! So this is what I came up with, using the limited other supplies I had with me. The set is Because I Care, and it's a new Level 1 hostess set. Stampin' Up! gave it as a gift with our demonstrator pre-order for new supplies in June. How awesome is that, huh? I also added the Greenhouse Gala papers for the background.



I hope you have a fun and safe Fourth!



Julie

3 comments:

stampingwithlulu said...

Found you through SC. Very nice blog!

Lori Burkitt
www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

Murtuza said...

Hi great blog...
Following you

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Wow, that is one beautiful card you made. Love it. Love your blog. You are a natural. Your customers have a great one in you. Enjoy it all.
Take good care, Pauline

http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/