Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Expo Samples!


I was inspired to make these cards by Stampin' Up!'s Riverton home office! When I was at Convention, we decided that we had time to go visit. We knew that they had updated the Display Rooms so we went to check it out. And they had a whole bunch of cards in the colors that I'm supposed to be making cards for the Scrapbook Expo. I was taking pictures like crazy!!


So they are not exact to the samples that I saw, but pretty close! I substituted a couple things, but it was so great to get the inspiration to keep working on the samples I'm doing - and especially because I was having a hard time with the color combos! It was good to see that the Stampin' Up! artists are actually putting these colors together! The samples I'm making are really coming together for me now (I guess that's good because the Expo is next week!).

I'll post some pictures when I get the boards together - soon!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

2 comments:

Tammy Clarke said...

Great cards, thanks for sharing.

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Hey Julie! love the color combo..can't wait to see some new stuff in person..I'm going to have to pop in and looky :)...have a great weekend
Mandy