Thursday, November 15, 2012

Same Card - Two Occasions!


I've been lagging in getting a couple cards sent out - and I finally decided and got them done!  It made them to easier to pick one design and then change colors and the saying - and done!
 

So I kept the design a Clean and Simple one! I used Perfect Plum for the wedding one, and Pink Pirouette for the baby one. And I used the one set for both, Sweet Essentials - a perfect choice for just about any occasion! 
 

And probably my favorite part of the card, and best seen in person, is the Lacy Brocade embossed background!  Kind of hard to get a good look, but I sprayed it with Frost White Shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol. It gives it a beautiful glittery shine in person!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

1 comment:

LAC said...

Beautiful!
Found your blog by clicking NEXT BLOG!!! Hope to come back for more cards.

I love the thought of giving something handmade, it just tells the recipient how much you care!

Have a great Friday!