Monday, August 27, 2012

Fun 50th Banner!


On Saturday my sister had a surprise 50th birthday party for her husband.  And I made this banner for her to hang at her house.  Each piece is made from a rectangle, about 5-1/2" x 9".  Then I cut in half at an angle, flipped to the other side, and glued back over the other piece.

 

Each banner has a rosette made from the Rosette Big Shot die.  


And because of the larger size, I needed to use some of my (retired) larger numbers - these are the Simple Numbers.  And I also used a retired alphabet strip for the TH. 
 

I also used my (retired) Serif Alphabet dies for the other letters.  I guess there are just some things that retire that you just can't replace!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

2 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

I love the added curling ribbon! Awesome banner I must say ;0)

Julie B said...

Yep, thanks to your help!!