Friday, August 3, 2012

Back to School Cuties!


I was crafting with some of my stampin' buddies the other day and we made a bunch of cool stuff.  I was helping with some ideas using the Storytime Designer Papers.  So this first card was pretty much my idea.
 

Then I found some cute cards made by Kim Score, and I kinda added some extra touches to them!  It was actually my buddy Liz's idea to add a little bling to the little red wagon.  She said to use the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, but I like the 'less mess' version.  So I cut a piece of Red Glimmer Paper and covered the wagon with that!  Fun little sparkle, huh?!
 

This was another re-do of Kim Score.  I added a couple things, but I didn't add a greeting to it yet.  I think it needs an oval with a scallop oval right by the boy's balloon.  I think I'll wait and add it when I know what occasion I'm sending it for!

What I most love about all these cards is that they were made so easily with just the images from the Storytime papers!  Even though I love to stamp, it's kind of cool to make an easy card without any stamps!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B  

No comments: