Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Sneak Peek for this Friday's Class!



Here's the little Stand Up Double Pocket that we'll be making at this Friday's Technique Class! I love this idea - I found the idea from another demonstrator, who made this from a 12" x 12" piece of Designer Paper and used it for full sized cards. But, being that I love little things, I changed up the dimensions, and made it to fit 3" x 3" cards and a little treat!



And here's a closer look at the cards that are in the front pocket. They are 3" x 3" note cards, and they have envelopes included with them! Kind of fun for Valentines or birthdays, a little thank you - whatever! The Teeny Tiny Wishes set makes it easy to make them for any occasion. And I LOVE how the smallest of our Framelits look with the Sweet Shop Designer Stickers on these (thanks to Mercedes Weber for the inspiration!).



And here's the back pocket! Of course, I have to put a little sweet treat in it! But it could be used for more little cards or notes! And it's great because this whole little package stands up all cute and on it's own! - What a fun little surprise to leave someone on their desk!

I hope you'll be joining us in making this little project on Friday!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

4 comments:

Agustina said...

OOHH! So cute! Can't wait till tomorrow :)

Sandy Dean said...

Will you share how to make this using a 12 x 12? Thank you!

Lisa Martz said...

Such a cute idea! Will you share how to make the pocket once your class is over? Wish I could come!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to see how you made the card pouch from dsp & your measurements if you're willing to share!