Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Simply Jack!


I made this quick Halloween card tonight with the cute Jack of All Trades stamp set. The pumpkins are super cute for jack-o-lanterns, but I know that I'll probably use them just as much for Thanksgiving and Fall - they're pretty versatile since they're Two-Step Stamping.




I stamped the pumpkin in Cajun Craze, and then added his face in Basic Black. And for the hat, I stamped it on Old Olive and cut it out. I think it gave it a little pop! Also I added the star in Old Olive, but stamped it on Whisper White before cutting it out. Then I 'dimensionaled' those pieces for even more pop!



Finally I added the BOO! from the Spooky Bingo Bits set - Glad I got that set!! I love all the little pieces in it! And the papers that once again helped with it all - the Frightful Sight DSP!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie


No comments: