Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Subtle Smooching...


On Stampin' Connection I found a card almost like this, that I just had to adapt for class this Friday! I love every layer of it! The original was made with darker colors, which was very striking and beautiful, but I wanted to use one of my "sad to see it go colors," Bordering Blue. I just love the softness of the Bordering Blue, especially when put with Ivory and Kraft!

The set we'll be using is the new "Elements of Style" set. And, we'll be using the new Square Lattice Impressions folder, along with the Vanilla Smooch Spritz for the awesome textured background look!


Can't wait for you to see it in person, and for you to make one!


Hope to see you at class on Friday,


Julie

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Julie. This is INSANE sweetness! I love this card...it's so soft, serene, pretty...it's beautiful and I *so* want to case it - too bad I don't have the stamp set! I think your card just made me want it! :) tfs