Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Bright and Happy Mother's Day!


I set out this morning to CASE a great card for my mom for Mother's Day (so I didn't have to spend a lot of time creating, right?!). So, an hour or so later, I decided that I would copy my good friend, Chari's card (from a previous post of mine), just use different colors. Funny, how the quick copy often times turns to not be so quick! But I Love these Kaleidoscope Designer Papers, and I wanted to use them! Maybe, a little busy with colors than my usual style, but my mom usually likes a lot of color - so, we'll see!


Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!


Julie



1 comment:

Crystal said...

Such a great cheery card, and I SO know what you mean about the CASEing sometimes taking longer than if you'd have done something on your own! lol