Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Convention Swap Card #2



So I did make another set of swap cards! Yesterday I busted out about 50 of them!! I was tempted to start a third one today, but I found other things I needed to do! I can't wait for Convention though!! I leave tomorrow - and will hit the ground running when I get there! I'm going to a little pre-convention get together with some of my uplines/sidelines - I can't wait to see their ideas. Then somewhere in between I'll be checking in to my hotel and picking up my convention bag and goodies... I'm sure I'll have lots to show and tell when I get back. So, stay tuned...


On to the details of the second swap card though. I used a piece of Designer Series Paper from Cottage Wall to help me coordinate the colors. It is Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum (although I used them together before - and really like them!). I put in a layer of Kraft cardstock to help tie in the Natural Hemp I used on the Butterfly's body too. I used the Great Friend set, another "not new" set but it is a returnee from the Mini Catalog. Other than that I kept it pretty simple - easier to make 50!!

I'll be off to Convention, but will post when I return.

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie



No comments: