Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back from Convention!

I'm back from Convention, and it was awesome!! - Stampin' Up! always knows how to put on a great event! I have so many great new ideas that I can't wait to show and share. - But all in time... I also have lots of great pictures, except they're on my new camera disk - which is not liking my computer for some reason - so those will have to come later! But I thought I'd show you the little gifts I made for some of my friends that were also at Convention.



The gifts started out as some snack things and other fun stuff I gathered and thought would be practical for the Convention...







Then I decided how to "Stampin' Up!" them to be cute for gifts...









Kind of my little Stampin Up! before and after commercial there!! Anyway, all the little goodies fit inside the covered bag, and that was how I wrapped them all up - I made twelve sets. I think the presentation of how you give a gift says more than what the gift is - especailly when you spend the time to make it special!!




Anyway, I got some cute gifts from friends too - and I'll share those with you soon...




I better get back to "work" on our projects for Friday's Class - Check back soon for a Sneek Peak!!




Thanks for stopping by,

Julie

1 comment:

Kim Scheerer said...

Thanks Julie for mine! I loved it and so very thoughtful. Thanks again!