Monday, March 16, 2009

Sorry it's been so long...


Wow, it's been over a week since I've posted last... Sorry, it's been so long. So, on to some fun stuff I've been making...



This fun card, but storage box (see inside below), is a template I saw on a few other demonstrator's websites that I re-vamped into my own model! It fits 4 to 6 cards inside. But when closed, it looks like a thick card all by itself. Pretty fun! I hope to make this in a future class!! I used the Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Papers to decorate the outside and all the four cards that fit inside. The flowers on the cover are from the Polka Dot Punches (Sale-A-Bration) set, embossed in white and accented with the 3/16" white brads (LOVE those!!). The "leaves" are also the flowers punched out - just in celery!


So, the cards that fit inside are all the same, just different base and tag colors - tried to keep it simple!! And they all have the eyelet border punch to accent, white grosgrain, and the Thank You from the Thank You Kindly set.


Wouldn't that be a fun gift either to make or to receive?!

Hope you have a good week - I hope to be back soon to show you some morre cool stuff I've been working on.

Thanks for stopping by,

Julie









No comments: