Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oval All Swappin'!


So my latest swapping is for the Occasions Mini Catalog that will start April 1st - no foolin'!! I'm making cards with the new set called Oval All. The fun part of this set is the new Scalloped Oval Punch that fits with the stamps in this set! So, here's the first card I made. Of course, I used the Parisian Breeze Textured Papers - I just LOVE them!! So then I layered it with Karft, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze Cardstocks. I used the Large Oval Punch and the New Scalloped Oval Punch, and topped it off with Chocolate Chip Grosgrain and a 3/16" Chocolate Chip Brad. I did do a little watercoloring on the stamped image - kinda nice to tie all the colors together, and Fast because it's a small image!
Hope you're having a great weekend!

Julie

No comments: