Friday, October 24, 2008

Create a Calendar Kit



This is a super easy to put together kit that is available in the current Holiday Mini Catalog. I'm not always so into the kit ideas, but this one is really all together and easy to do, and I like how it came out!! I had placed a pre-order from the Holiday Mini a while back, and kinda just set aside this "Create-A-Calendar '09 Kit." But once I took it out and put it together - it took all of about 15 minutes or less, even with my add-on of the Rubi-coil spiral binding - I really liked it!! Sometimes it is OK to just put together someone else's idea; it doesn't all have to be original!! I have seen some other great ideas in assembling this though. I wish I would have put it together as shown (without the Rubicoil binding), but added one of Stampin' Up!'s Chipboard clipboards with it! You can then pull out the current month and clip it, while the rest of the year is stored in the folder of the rest of the months! You'll have to come to the next class to see it in person - A cute and quick gift to give!!
Check back this week - I'll have some sneak peeks for the Big Shot Top Note die class scheduled for this Thursday night! I hope you'll want to join us!
Have a good weekend!
Julie

No comments: