Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding Card and a Project


This is a card I made for a wedding I went to on Saturday.  I started with the White Blossom - I just love that punch!  Then I had to decide what to do for the center of it.
  

I've been looking for a reason to use the new A Fitting Occasion set. - And this was it!  So I stamped the 'congratulations' circle in Pool Party and a couple coordinating sized circles with it.  And the Polka Dot Pool Party brad was a perfect center.
 

I used the Perfect Polka Dots Folder and some Shimmer Spritz for the white background of the card.  And for the saying I used the Sweet Essentials set - love the simplicity of it!!  And for the cute little border, I used the Finishing Touches Edgelits - Love, Love it!!  I thought it might be a bit of a pain with all the little holes, but it was awesome!!  I think I had to push out two little pieces.  Other than that, they all came right out - and so cute!


And here's some Craft Project Central goodies... 
 

This project makes the perfect gift for a teacher, friend, or co-worker!  It’s also a wonderful project to make for yourself so you’ve got coordinating mini card enclosures, wine tags, and gift tags for those last minute occasions!  Pop on a wine tag and head on over to a new neighbors house, or slip a little note card into a bouquet of flowers.  When you’ve used them all, you’ll have the sturdy box to hold your next round!
 
This fun set was made by Tara Bourgoin.  You can see more about the tutorial over at Craft Project Central!
 

Thanks for stopping by,
 
 
Julie B

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I saw the Wedding Card in person and it is beautiful. I love it!