Friday, July 20, 2012

A Special Celebration!!


Last Sunday we celebrated my mom's 70th birthday!  Her real birthday is July 17th, but we had a small family get together on the weekend for her.  So I made this quick banner at about 10:30 the night before everyone came - I rarely do things too far in advance ;)


I chose Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo and Baja Breeze for the color palette.  Then I just starting Big Shotting pieces!!  I mainly used the Perfect Pennants Die.  With a whole pile of die cut pieces I just started mixing and layering, and it all came together!!  It's such a fun process to make the banner that way!


I used 'bling' with the Rhinestone Jewels and Silver Glimmer to add pop in some spots!
 

I made a few other fun things that I'll share later.  But if you haven't tried a banner, they are so fun and easy - you should try one!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

1 comment:

Agustina said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you Mom! Her B-day is the day before My daughters. Love the banner and the colors you used.