Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back from Convention!


Convention was an awesome trip again!!  Stampin' Up! put on yet another great event for us!  This picture is my stampin' buds Kaylene Murray, me and Elizabeth Price.  We were at our first day of Make and Takes.  They split the make and takes into three sessions so we had three days of make and takes, instead of how the past was a one day make and take session.  I kind of liked that - it made it feel like more stamp time!
 

And here's one of the cards I made to swap.  I like it because it uses the set Moving Forward.  It's easy to find in the catalog - the last page inside the back cover!  And I REALLY like that it's our Ronald McDonald House charity set this year.  It's a super cute set AND it's gives $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. - How cool is that?


But the coolest thing was that we got the set as a gift at the last general session of Convention!  I feel so lucky to be part of all the fun and awesomeness that Stampin' Up! represents!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

2 comments:

Jessie B said...

Great pictures! Glad you had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Next year I'll be there with you! Cherylita