Monday, October 31, 2011

So Cute Owl!


I like owls, but when I saw an owl made from the Pillow Box Big Shot die, I fell in love! I think they are soo cute! The dimension that the Pillow Box gives 'her' makes her so much cuter than a plain ol' flat owl!

So I decided that this will be our project for class this coming Friday (or Saturday morning). It's so easy to make - just the right combination of punches, and she's all ready to fill with some small treats!

I used the Spice Cake papers for her Scalloped body - I love the colors in those papers!! And that helped me decide what colors would work best for the rest of all her parts.


I hope you'll be coming to class this Friday (or Saturday), and you'll get to make one of these little cuties too!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

No comments: