Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Super Cool Cellos!


I was inspired by Dawn Griffith to make this cute little Halloween treat. She had a great tutorial that was easy to follow so I decided to make it. - And I've been dying to use my new Peekaboo Frames Big Shot Die!

The new 1" x 8" cello bags are so cool - I put two packs of Sixlets in this one. But you can put lots of different things in them - Midgies Tootsie Rolls, M & M's, Skittles, Smarties, any small candies, or even a pencil or two!



Here's the little Peekaboo frame. I folded over a piece of cardstock before running it through the Big Shot, and that made it fold over the cello sleeve. Then I used square punches for the layers. I used the Spooky Bingo Bits set again too!



Here's the inside when you lift up the flap. Another little stamp from the Spooky Bingo Bits!


These are super fun to make. - I can see making them for lots of occasions, great party favors too!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

No comments: