Sunday, October 16, 2011

So Cool Simply Sent!


This card is from the Simply Sent kit, and I LOVE it!! So easy, and great to have these on hand for that last minute card. And, I personally think it doesn't look like a 'last minute card.' I love the cut-out design along the bottom. I added the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, the only thing not included in the kit. But I love the little bit it adds to the card.



And here's the inside of the card. Maybe hard to see, but there's a little dotted line above the Cherry Cobbler solid part - nice details (that all come pre-printed that way).



So here's the actual parts of the Simply Sent kit. I love the card colors, Baja Breeze and Cherry Cobbler, and I especially love the cut-out detail to the edges of the cards. In each Simple Sent kit you get enough to make four of each card, and you get 16 cardstock-weight stick on labels, and eight envelopes.

And only for the rest of this month, if you buy any two Simply Sent kits, you'll get to choose a free coordinating stamp set (like the one, Everyday Wishes, in the picture above). - Cool deal!!

Even though I love to spend time making original, one-of-a-kind cards, it's nice to have some easy, but beautiful, on-hand cards that are ready to go for any occasion! Have you gotten yours yet? There are two other Simply Sent kits (pages 194 and 195 in the main catalog), and two other coordinating sets to choose for FREE when you buy any two Simply Sent kits! - A cool deal!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

No comments: