Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shameless CASE for a Good Friend!


Today was my good friend's birthday, and I decided to shamelessly CASE this card I found here. It is definitely card-worthy since it was made by one of Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Award winners for this year, Tessa Wise! And it's definitely for a handmade-card-worthy friend!! I'm hoping I'm posting it late enough that maybe she won't see it tonight, and I'll be giving it to her tomorrow!


I love the brightness of the colors, and it uses two of the stamps from the Sale-a-bration set, Punch Bunch!

The only difference in my card is that I had to add a little bling on the True Friend stamp - a girls' gotta have her bling!


Julie

1 comment:

Kendra Richardson said...

Hi Julie!
Super cute cased card. I'm your newest follower from Stampin' Connection - #367
Kendra Richardson
@ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com