Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Back..and with Lots of Great Swaps!


I just got back from Leadership last night. I had great intentions of posting stuff while I was there, but it just didn't happen. The events didn't end each night until 10:00, long and jam-packed days! But, the good news is that now I have lots to post for the coming days!

This is one of the cards I got while swapping - and I love all the texture in it. It has inset embossing, and the new embossing folder, Tulip Frame. Plus, I like the Modern Label punch with the saying and the Rhinestone bling! And it's made with the Valentine Defined stamp set from the Mini.

Are you getting ready for Valentine's day yet?


Julie



1 comment:

Agustina said...

welcome back!! And my answer is NO, not ready for Valentines, gotta think of something quick and easy for my daughter's basketball team!!!