Monday, January 17, 2011

Good Times and a Fun Little Card!


This is one of my favorite pictures from Leadership! It's my upline, Tami, and my sideline, Liz and me! We were waiting (inside at the Opryland) for the bus to take us to the Manager's event! I felt so happy to be a part of the Manager's Celebration!! We all got cowboy hats, and we were off to the Wildhorse Saloon. It was super fun - good food, great Country Music, billiards and even air hockey.

The Manager's Event was the first night of lots of fun. I'll share more pictures later!



And, here's a cute card idea I saw from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Brenda Quintana. I couldn't resist CASEing it! It uses the set, Filled with Love (only available until January 24th - with the special), and it's a 3" x 3" card. I love the idea of punching out the center of the O and putting the Hershey's Kiss in it!

The 4" x 6" cello makes a perfect little "envelope" for it too!


Thanks for stopping by,

Julie


2 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

your friends look so nice

KMurray said...

great looking group and your friends and you are NICE!