Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gift sets in process...


Amongst other crazy things happening around here right now, I've been working on some gift sets for my brother-in-law's softball team. So, these are a couple things that will go into the set. I made a covered chipboard post-it note pad, a matching beaded pen, and covered a bottle of blueberry hand sanitizer. I'm using some retired Designer Papers from my stash! Their team color is a gray/blue color, and I did start with some Brocade Blue Cardstock, but then I ventured over to my retired stash and ended up with this (a Bashful Blue mix)! I like the pop of red and the flowers a little better for young girls (they're 8, 9 and 10). I wanted to keep it a little girly, but we'll see how the other gifties come out!


So, here's a close up of chipboard post-it and matching pen.


And, a close-up of the wrapped up hand sanitizer.


I have a few more things to make for the set, and then multiply each by 13! I'll post again when I finish them!


Hope your week is going well,


Julie


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Don'tcha just love how a little DSP can spruce something up?! Great gift ideas here! tfs