Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another XL Fancy Flower!


And another Thank You to Lynn Put's inspiration! This card really caught my eye when I saw it - I Love the colors! And, I love that the XL Flower Punch is done easy!! - a stamp and the flower punched around it! I'm not at home with all my stamp accessories, so I used ribbon in place of where I would have used buttons and/or brads for the flower center. The stem and leaves is from the Sweetheart set - it is the special set that coordinates with the Sweetheart cups.

I used the set With All My Heart, and the Sweet Pea Papers - all from the Occasions Mini. Don't miss out on these goodies that will be gone the end of this month!

Hope you're having a good week!


Julie


3 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

I love this card! I especially like the bow you used in the center of the flower - very nice touch. Thanks for blessing my evening! :)

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! I love the flower and the colors!

Crystal said...

What a great cheery card - love the colors! :)