Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Designer Series Paper Gift Bag!


I saw this gift bag demonstrated at last year's convention. It was a definite WoW!! demonstration, but one of those things that I never remembered to make. Then I saw it recently on another demonstrator's blog, and thought - I better make one NOW!! Plus I needed a gift bag for a gift for my sister's birthday this Friday. It will match with the card I'm giving her. (The card was my last post, yesterday.)



So, this is how the bottom closes up.


Super nice and neat! (Just a blurry picture though)


Even the inside looks pretty!


It's all made with two 12" x 12" pieces of Designer Series Paper. So, I used some retired pieces that coordinated with the card, and what a great way to use up my retired Designer Papers!! And, I even found the coordinating ribbon - in Riding Hood Red (which we'll be seeing again in July!).


If you come to Technique Class, you just may make one of these bags soon!


Julie

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is sooo cool - I have yet to try making one of these, but you make it look so simple! :) tfs

Agustina said...

WOW!!! Please, please can we do this for class?!!!! OOOHHH, I'm excited to see what else we will be doing in class! Can't hardly wait. :) Agustina