Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sweet Centers Embossed in Black!



Today is the first day of the Holiday Mini Catalog sales period!! We can finally order and show the cool new stuff that Stampin' Up! has in store for the holidays! So, you did get to see this set in one of my previous posts, a sneak peek. But now it is available for purchase. I think I mentioned before how versatile the set is. It covers a lot of seasons/occasions.



But I LOVE this little Halloween stamp. Here it's embossed in black (which I think gives it a great sleek finish! - and easy to color in). Then, it's all trimmed up and layered on Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. The strip of coordinating colors is from the Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Papers - Love those a lot for tying it all together! The new 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon is knotted around the DSP. And, the 1 3/4" circle that was punched out the center is what I used to "tag" it on the front. Also, there's a scrap of Eggplant Grosgrain mini glue dotted on the tag - there's always a place for those scraps of papers and ribbons.
And, of course, the coolest thing is the little Sweet Treat Cups that hold the Jelly bellies - it's all about the candies! Those little cups make it sooo cool!




If you're coming to my September 11th Technique class we'll be using this set, but I'll be changing up the design.



Thanks for stopping by,




Julie

No comments: