Friday, September 4, 2009

A Pumpkin Patch Halloween!



Wow, maybe the big "cool down" in the weather has gotten me thinking Halloween again! Sheesh, it was a chilly 83 degrees this afternoon, and I almost had to put a sweatshirt on! Just kidding, boy it was nice to not have the high 90's today! But I am feeling the Halloween mood sneaking up on me. I keep thinking I should take out my Halloween decorations. But maybe I'll at least wait till the Labor Day weekend is over?!



Anyway, I made this card using the new set, Pumpkin Patch. I love the little happy faces for these guys! The set is in the new Holiday Mini Catalog (by the way, you should be receiving this in the mail if you're on my mailing list - but I know they were delayed in shipping from Stampin' Up! For now though, you can go to my website, http://www.juliebeltramo.stampinup.net/ and click on Promotions to see it online).



I used some scrap pieces of Designer Series Papers from Thoroughly Modern and Cottage Wall. I layered that with pieces of Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Soft Suede. I also added some Olive brads up in the corner. Pretty simple!



I hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!




Thanks for stopping by,



Julie

No comments: