Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Little Boo "on the Halloween Roll!"



Just a quick post tonight, cause I'm in the middle of mass producing Halloween Class parts! Gotta love the Big Shot - otherwise some things would just not be able to be reproduced - or at least not for this years' holidays! Anyway, I'm still on the Halloween roll! I even put out my Halloween decorations at home. It's always a major haul from the attic and back, but I love all the little guys and stuff!



Anyway, while in the midst of all my Halloween class stuff and Halloween stuff at the house, I stamped a quick "Little Boo" in Elegant Eggplant, colored in his little jack-o-lantern and punched him out with a 1 1/4" circle punch. Then I layered that onto a 1 3/8" circle punch in Pumpkin Pie. Then I layered all that onto a "sandwich" of Elegant Eggplant scalloped circle punches and a yummy Peppermint Patty inside!








A super simple little treat to give a friend! And the stamp is a bargain Halloween investment at only $6.95! Little Boo is at the back of the catalog in the Single Stamp section!




Hope to see you Friday for some more Halloween crafting fun!!



Thanks for stopping by,



Julie

No comments: