Monday, September 28, 2009

Ding Dong The Witch is Dead!

... but her hat survives! (Sorry for the blurry picture.) I found this cute little idea surfing some blogs tonight. It was somebodys' last year's idea - how could I have missed it for a whole year?!





So, it's a 3 1/2" circle, cut in half. Then put some Sticky Strip around the half circle rounded edge. Peel and stick that to the edge of a Miniature Reeses peanut butter cup. That makes the cone top part...







Then put a couple Dimensionals on the Peanut butter cup and stick it to a Black Punched Scallop Circle - Tie a Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain ribbon for the brim - and you have a Witches Hat!


Cute, huh?!! I used a scrap piece from the Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Papers for the hat, but you could use anything. By the way, I used the New Circle Scissors Cutter to make my 3 1/2" circle - really starting to like it, especially now that I know how to use it!! You can bet we'll be using it soon in a class!



Hope you had a good Monday,


Julie




No comments: