Sunday, April 7, 2024

Creation Station Blog Hop - Heat Embossing!


Welcome to Just Julie B Stampin' and welcome to our blog hop for the month of April! We are showcasing Heat Embossed creations! So, full confession - I don't do too much heat embossing lately! I will say though that heat embossing was one of the "WOW" factors that first drew me into stamping. And I do still love the look of heat embossing, but maybe I've just gotten lazy about getting out a few extra things to create with. 

So for today's card I decided to go with one of my favorite things to do with heat embossing, when I do break out the powders and heat tool! - And that is to make a pretty white embossed sentiment to coordinate with a pretty card!


I recently bought the Magnolia Mood bundle, stamps and dies, and decided to finally make a card with it. I chose to go with the traditional colors that I see on the magnolia tree in my yard. 

Our upcoming, new In Color, Petunia Pop, is the perfect color to match the magnolias. They start out as buds with that beautiful Petunia Pop color, and then open up to white blooms. And that was what I was attempting to re-create on my card!


And like I said, I love the pop of a white heat embossed sentiment on the coordinating color of cardstock!


And hopefully you can see some of the Wink of Stella that sets off the beauty of the magnolias too! - Although I know Wink of Stella always looks so much better in person!

I hope you continue on the hop and check out what the awesome Vicki Boucher has created!


Thanks for stopping by,

Julie B

No comments: