Thursday, June 4, 2020

You are the Happy to my Day!


You are the Happy to my Day! I Love this saying! It's from a Stampin' Up! set that we've had for a while now, called Country Home. It's a great set, with a few really nice sayings.

So I pulled that out, but I was excited to use some new Stampin' Up! products to create this simple, but elegant card. The Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper is probably the star of the card! So pretty!!


I used what I know is going to be one of my new favorite "go-to" embossing folders - Tasteful Textile. It's one of those backgrounds that can be used with almost anything - and I Love it!! Isn't it so pretty white on white, just for that little something for the base of the card?!


I used one of the Tasteful Labels Dies to set off the saying, and added a Just Jade bow!

I hope you're enjoying the new products in the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Catalog. I can't wait to show you more ideas!!


Julie B 

No comments: