Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Super Sweet Pyramid Treat for Class!


I haven't posted a Sneak Peek of our Stamp Class stuff over the last couple months... So this month I decided I better get my act back together and post a Peek! :) 

We'll be making a super simple version of the pyramid, using the Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies. There are some really cute little critters you can make when you get coordinating stamp set, but I wanted everyone to see how quick and easy just the pyramid is! So I kept it simple, but also used some of my favorite new Specialty DSP that gives it some extra cuteness!  


Plus, I have an awesome tip to show how you can make it open and close without tearing it all apart! ;)

And... if you're at class, you'll have a fun surprise to put inside yours after you make it! 

Hope to see you later this week,


Julie B

No comments: