Monday, September 22, 2014

Oh My Goodies for a Challenge!


This was my version of the Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge, over at Craft Project Central. I used some left over card pieces that I had on my stamp table. And I did take a few liberties to change it up - but hey, it's a 'sketch' right?! I turned the card layout, and my 'ribbon' has moved a bit, as well as the layering of my pennant pieces! Plus, my Decorative Label Punch turned into the Deco Label Framelits!  But, it's all for fun - and I did have some fun putting it together!! :)
  

So here's the true sketch from Craft Project Central - Why don't you give it a try?! You an even win a FREE subscription for a month's projects! Click HERE for the details!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

1 comment:

Boni MontaƱo said...

That is a great idea! Love the colors you used. Pretty!