Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dress Up Favor for Class!


This is the little favor box we'll be making at stamp class this week. I LOVE the little dress framelits - and especially all that you can make with them. So with it being retired, I had to have everyone have the chance to make this super sweet little favor before the framelits are gone for good...

I saw this super cute Dress Up favor on Pinterest, and I loved the simple, but elegant look of it. And because it has a couple other of my favorite things that are retiring (the Itty Bitty punches and the ruffle trim), I figured we'd better get those in too!

I hope you'll be at class to join us in making this sweet project, and the awesome cards I have planned,


Julie B  

1 comment:

Joanne K said...

so cute, love the color. Can't wait to make one.