Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sophisticated Grad!


Here's another graduation card I made, this time for a high school graduate! 

I got the great idea to 'steal' the high school emblem off of the announcement we received. I 'circle punched' it out of the actual announcement - and then layered it onto a couple of coordinating circle card stock pieces. Then I added it to the card - Wah lah! I got the idea from one of my Stampin' Buddies, Karen (Thanks, Karen!). She made a card for my son using his announcement, and I loved the idea! The one I made is a little bit different layout from hers though.

I like how it's personalized, but simple and sophisticated at the same time!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B 

PS - The Sweet Essentials stamp set that I used is 25% off through the end of June!!

No comments: