Friday, April 5, 2013

Shadowbox & Greeting Card

This pretty shadowbox made of card stock boxes is a fun way to make customized home decor and is also fun to make as a special gift for someone who loves crafting and can appreciate the thought and time that went into making this beauty!  It’s also a great way of showcasing some pretty crafting products!

This pretty project was made by Monika Davis, and you can get her tutorial by subscribing to April over at Craft Project Central.

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I needed
to ask. Does building a well-established website like yours
take a lot of work? I am completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my diary daily.

I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Feel free to surf to my weblog - Michael Kors

Anonymous said...

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I do
believe that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo matter but generally folks don't speak about these issues. To the next! Best wishes!!

My blog Sac a main Guess