Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So Happy for You, Sale-A-Bration!


Here's a fun card I made with the new Sale-A-Bration set, So Happy for You. The only stamping is the words, but the set has 10 pieces, 5 word/sayings and 5 little images - and I Love the quirkiness of these letters - so fun!!

I also used the new Fun Flowers Big Shot die, with Baja Breeze, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz. I added the Dotted Embossing Folder on the base of the card, some Pear Pizzazz Designer Paper, Dotted Scallop Edge Border Punch, Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly Ribbon and a Bitty Button! So many cool added details...

...Which help to add up the cost of materials, just so you can earn the So Happy for You set for FREE!! Because, right now for every $50 you spend from any Stampin' Up! catalog, you get to choose a Sale-A-Bration choice! And there are LOTS!!

Here's a copy of the catalog of choices, and if you don't already have a copy of your own, email me a message and I'll get you one!

Have fun getting the most for your Stampin' Up! dollar during Sale-A-Bration!


Julie



SAB11_US

Download the Sale a Bration mini catalog

Download the Sale a Bration examples supplies list

Photos of the SAB 2011 extra Catalog Images




1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

OK...it's official...I definitely have to get this die. This card is so simply sweet, all because of that darn flower ;) TFS.