Thursday, November 4, 2010

MANY Christmas Card Choices!!


So... finally, here are the choices for making Christmas Cards at my house on November 19th (morning or evening times). I'm such a terrible decision-maker, so even now I'm still thinking there are a couple more choices I wanted to add, but you gotta stop somewhere!!

So above is 1a - Welcome Christmas family


1b - Welcome Christmas - sledding kids (same card materials as above - different focal stamp. So you can mix these two up... make a couple of each just by changing the stamp)


2 - Comfort and Joy


3 - Welcome Christmas JOY


4 - Gift Package Merry Christmas


5 - Peace on Earth


6 - Seasonal Sentiments Cherry (you can request this one in Not Quite Navy - check out yesterday's post to see it)


7 - Snow Swirled Snowflakes

8 - Sparkly and Bright Rudolf


9 - Season's Greetings embossed frame



So, there are the choices!! Thanks to the sharing of so many demonstrators on Stampin' Connection for the ideas and inspiration.


If you're coming to tomorrow's Technique Class, I'll have these cards out for you to check out in real life (sometimes that makes a big difference seeing them in person!). Otherwise, email me to let me know which cards you'd like to make, and how many of each. Remember to order in groups of 4. If you need more information about the cards or class, send me an email about that too!


Hope you'll join me and have some fun making our Christmas cards together!!


Julie




1 comment:

teresea said...

I love these cards! I'm following you...#276 from SC.