Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wide Oval Pumpkin Tote

Fall is definitely in the air!! It's cool in the morning and the evening, and the evening is getting dark so early now! Seems like it happens so fast. But with the coming of Fall, I always feel excited about the Holidays coming too!








I found a cute little idea surfing some blogs this weekend. I like it because it's so little! It doesn't give a lot of room for treats, but thought it would be part of a cute little place setting idea for the Thanksgiving table (or you could even change up the front for a cute little Halloween treat too!).













Here's a photo of all the parts before I put it together. The pumpkin made from five (ten altogether, for the front and back of the tote) Wide Oval punches from Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. I sponged the edges of each one. The handle is a 1/2" x 6" piece of Pumpkin Pie. The box base is a 2 1/4" x 5 3/4" piece of cardstock. It's scored at 1 3/4", 2 3/4", 4 1/2", and 5 1/2". Than along the bottom it's scored at 1". I stamped a couple leaves from the Autumn Harvest set onto Old Olive cardstock. And I made the stems (one for the front and one for the back) from a scrap of Old Olive.




I hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by,



Julie
















No comments: