Friday, January 23, 2009

A Newer Version!


So, this probably looks a little familiar, huh? I re-vamped the last post with a new twist. I ordered "a few" new things from the Spring Summer Idea Book and Catalog. And some of my favorites - are the new Big Shot accessories. If you don't already own a Big Shot, I'm not sure how you'll survive without one!?! - all these new dies that Stampin' Up! is offering!?! This picture is the Sizzix Box #2 die offered in our new catalog. It fits twelve of those little Hershey Nuggets candies - and of course, you can wrap Designer Series Papers around those to coordinate with the super cute little box!
So, to make this box, I just punched out the die from Old Olive Cardstock with the Big Shot. It took about 1" of Sticky Strip to adhere it all together - awesome! Then I cut a 1 1/4" x 10 1/2" strip of Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper - no scoring - just stuck it around the box, and attached a tag with coordinating Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbbon - and Wahlah!! This will come in so handy for party favors and treat boxes for a super fast and easy small gift to a friend! Oh, and the set used was from the new Sale-A-Bration set, Yummy, will be out on February 1st!

I hope you have a super weekend - just remember that we need this rain, and it is a good excuse to be inside and stamping!

Julie


No comments: