Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Simple Stems for a Challenge!


I made this card today for the Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central. I have had the Deco Labels Framelits and been wanting to take them out and play! So today was the day! I love how the Circle Framelit piece fits as a nice inner layer.


And I'm lovin' the Simple Stems flower set!! I really love how dainty this little flower bunch is, and I think it's perfect in Blushing Bride. And it may be a little hard to see, but I added some Dazzling Details. They really look super cute in real life!


And here's the Sketch from Craft Project Central, hop on over and join the Challenge - you could win a FREE subscription to any month of projects!!

Have fun, and Good Luck if you join the Challenge!


Julie B

 

1 comment:

Judi Sparks said...

What a beautifully soft card. Thanks for playing!