Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Sweet Flower Topped Window Box for Class!

This simple, but sweet little Spiral Flower topped Decorative Window Box is the project we'll be making at stamp class this week. I'm so addicted to making these little spiral flowers - they're so cool! I do have to admit that the first one I made was a little awkward, but after that... I couldn't stop! (Did you see the flower ball project I made?)

So the focus of this project is obviously the Spiral Flower, but how cute does the rest of it look when it's all put together? The Blossom punch is what we'll use to make the leaves (it's just 1/3 of a cut of the Blossom punch). And tie a quick ribbon just around the flap - makes it easily reusable! So quick and simple!!

I hope to see you at class this week - and I have some other super cool, great things to share with you too! Plus it's still Sale-A-Bration - great feeebies with your $50 order!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B


 

No comments: