Friday, March 22, 2013

Are You Done Sale-A-Brating?

Here's a quick little Petite Pocket I made with the Big Shot today. I used lots of Sale-A-Bration goodies on it! I LOVE this patterned paper that comes from the Sycamore Street DSP pack. And, of course the coordinating Pool Party ribbon - you gotta have it too! The one cool thing is that the Petite Curly Label punch (used on the thank you stamped image) will be carried over after Sale-A-Bration ends. - you'll just have to buy it! But, the stamp set, paper and ribbon will all be gone tomorrow!
 
If you haven't gotten all your choices from Sale-A-Bration - today is it!! Maybe it's a good time to stock up on cardstock or adhesives!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
 
Julie B

1 comment:

Diane said...

Love the pocket! Great project...and I especially love this set and punch (I am hooked on punches lately!). I wandered over from Inkerbelles on FB. So glad to have discovered your blog!