Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fun Giftie Project for Friday!


Here's a look at the project we'll be making this Friday at class!  It's a simple little matchbook cover.  It has a subtle stamped cover with the Creative Elements set swirly stamp.  

And the little Scallop Oval 'especially for you' tag covers the staple that holds the inside card stock piece in place!

By the way, that little 'especially for you' comes from the set Made for You.  - Has to be one of my most favorite and most used new sets!!  It has two other sayings in it - 'thank you' and 'happy birthday'  And for just $8.95 (clear mount) it's definitely a best buy!!
 

But back to the project - Look what's inside!!  It's a pair of earrings!  I got the idea from a gift I got at Convention from my stampin' buddy Kaylene.  She made me some - and told me how supertastically easy they were to make.  (Yes, I said supertastically!)  So I knew this was going to have be one of my first "shares" with my class!!
 

And here's another look at the inside!  I love how the flower from the Creative Elements set coordinates with the earrings!  They are just so cute - and they come in the 5 new In Colors - Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit.

Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you at class this Friday!!


Julie B

1 comment:

Linda said...

Whoa - wish I lived closer.