Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Simple Happy Hour!






Here's a quick card I made today!  My husband and I are big wine fans, so when this set, Happy Hour, came out I knew I wanted it.  There are so many pieces to the set that you can really do a lot of fun things with it!

I kept this card very simple - the 'Cherry Cobbler' wine is stamped and punched out with the 1-3/8" circle and layered on a 1-3/4" scallop circle.  Then I ran a 1-3/4" x 4-1/4" piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Chevron Embossing Folder.  And I attached it to the front of the card with a piece of Dotted Scallop Ribbon, peeking out from the bottom edge of it.

And one of my favorite parts of the card - I LOVE the saying!  "Any hour spent with you is HAPPY HOUR!"  - So fun!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B  


No comments: