Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CASing a Beauty!


I've had this really cute card saved on my desktop of my computer for a couple months now - just sitting there waiting to be CASed!  So I decided that today was time to make it!  The original was made by Tessa Wise, and I did change up the colors a little (on hers some were colors that are now retired), and I did a few other different things.
 

Here's a closer look at the flowers that are from the set, Raining Flowers.  It was a set we got at Convention in 2011.  I still love how cute and fluffy looking they are!  And I stamped them in Tangerine Tango ink.  The stems behind them are stamped on Lucky Limeade card stock, in Lucky Limeade ink. - Then, yep, it's all cut out by hand!!


And here's the 'thank you' saying I chose, from the set Made for You!  LOVE that set, great price for all the use I get out it!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B 

2 comments:

AndreaV. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AndreaV. said...

Love this! can we do in class maybe? =)